Thursday, November 27, 2014

Review: Above Us Only Sky by Michele Young-Stone

Above Us Only Sky: A NovelAbove Us Only Sky: A Novel by Michele Young-Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! I am just going to say it - I love this book and it may be one of my favorite books in a long while! What an amazing story! I could not put it down!

This is a beautiful book about a girl born with wings (but has them removed) and tells the story of her family, including an aunt who also had wings. This is a novel about family, identity, and loss. It also tells a story about Lithuania that really resonated with me and made the story all the more captivating!

I was so taken with this story and the characters. I truly didn't want to stop reading - it was one of those books I wish was 300 MORE pages because I hated to say goodbye to it. Such a well written novel with a current and historical story to tell. I almost don't want to say anything more beyond - in March 2015, get your hands on this book and fall in love! I highly recommend it to all!

NOTE: I received this ARC galley from the publisher in exchange for a honest review. This book will be released on 3/3/2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment