Friday, January 15, 2010

Review: Nightlight by Harvard Lampoon



My rating: 2 stars

My review:
I don't even know what to say about this one. I just didn't enjoy it. AT ALL. I forced myself to finish it. I wanted to put it down less than half way through. I love a good parody, I love satire. But, this one was just not good, for me. I think it might be more enjoyed by a teenager than an adult. A teen who loved the Twilight series might enjoy this but I just did not like it. I felt like it was trying too hard to be funny which ultimately made it NOT funny. It certainly accentuates the flaws in Twilight but it takes it too far and ultimately makes this book NOT funny. Ultimately, this book is more stupid than funny which does not make for a good read, frankly. I don't recommend this one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment