Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: The Start of Something Good by Jennifer Probst

Review: The Start of Something Good by Jennifer Probst (Amy's Book Obsession)The Start of Something Good by Jennifer Probst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this story … so fun and interesting. The highlight of this one is the heroine, Mia, who is smart, interesting, loyal and a hard worker. She was vulnerable and strong at the same time … as we often are. I liked that the author brought that out in her. She also had some great moments when she gets all sassy! She stood up for herself at every turn which I enjoyed. I liked the hero as well and how their relationship grew from disdain to passion. There was more of a focus on the characters and the story than the sex. But, there is some sex … it’s just not the focus of this romance. There is a weird food obsession in this one - the hero constantly trying to get the heroine to eat. I generally overlooked it but at a certain point it became too much. The animals in this one were also a standout. A horse, a dog and a chicken named Hei Hei (my personal favorite). All in all, a really nice romance. Definitely recommend!

[Thank you to the publisher for providing a free copy of this book for an honest review.]

No comments:

Post a Comment