Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin

Review: Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin (Amy's Book Obsession)Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m apparently a sucker for a romance that involves a baby! This one is the single dad raising a baby trope but with a twist. I really liked the hero and heroine in this one. I liked the focus on family ties and how the two of them worked on their own issues as part of their coming together. Their friendship was a highlight of the story. I’d say this is more sweet than sexy which was nice for a change of pace. I’m excited to see this is the first of a series because I can’t wait to see what is to come with the hero’s brothers who I believe are the focus of those upcoming books.

[Thank you to the publisher for providing a free copy of this book for an honest review.]

No comments:

Post a Comment