Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: Hidden Charm by Jill Sanders

Review: Hidden Charm by Jill Sanders (Amy's Book Obsession)Hidden Charm by Jill Sanders
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the fourth book in a series but I hadn’t read the first 3 books. I don’t think that was an issue at all. This is a romance with a mystery and some thriller aspects. It’s got more suspense than most general romances that I read. It was a nice change of pace for me. I love the idea of a writer who lives on his own island and his friendship (and more) with an up and coming actress. JT and Emma were a highlight of this one - their personalities are a perfect contrast for each other. All in all, I quite liked this one. I found it charming, interesting and suspenseful!

[Thank you to the publisher for providing a free copy of this book for an honest review.]

No comments:

Post a Comment