Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels, #4)

Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels, #4)Hooked On You by Kate Meader
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the fourth in an existing series but I haven’t read anything else in the series (although I plan to). I don’t think I missed anything. It read like a stand alone. I loved the characters here - Violet was delightfully quirky and Bren was a brooding hero with lots of baggage. Their relationship is fascinating since they seem to really balance each other out. I loved the family pieces which gave the reader a different perspective on Bren throughout the novel. Although there is lots of hockey (it is a sports romance), it felt like there was a good balance between sports and romance. It’s a really good one that I definitely recommend. I liked this one and plan to go back and read the earlier books!

[Thank you to the publisher for providing a free copy of this book for an honest review.]

No comments:

Post a Comment