Friday, June 23, 2017

Review: Storming the Castle by Arianna Hart

Storming the CastleStorming the Castle by Arianna Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was quite a sweet romance! I liked it quite a bit and plowed through it! It was so readable and fun! I loved the characters and the whole set up. A rockstar and a small town girl ... yes, please! I love that trope! Faith and Sam were a great couple from the start and I loved watching them come together. I especially like that Faith was such a wonderful mother and a strong person in her own right. Sometimes in romance, the female can seem all 'save me' so I enjoyed that Faith was portrayed as a strong single mom who doesn't need to be saved. I liked the side characters a great deal and think they added that something special to the story. I really enjoyed this sweet romance! I definitely recommend it!

NOTE: I received an ARC of this book for free in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment