Sunday, June 4, 2017

Review: Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

Ginny MoonGinny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What an unforgettable book! Ginny Moon has made such an impression on me ... I don't think I'll ever forget her. This story is told from the perspective of an autistic fourteen year old girl. She is unlike any character I've ever read about. She has a lot of physical and emotional scars but she's really trying her best to be good and do the right thing. Her view of the world and how she understands the world around her is really where this book excels. Going deep into the mind of a character who doesn't think like most people is fascinating. And seeing how the world around her - parents, therapist, friends, teachers, etc - try to understand and react to her is amazing.

This is a very touching novel that I don't think that I'll ever forget. This is a special book that I highly recommend for any and all! Such a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment