Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: Standard Deviation by Katherine Heiny

Standard DeviationStandard Deviation by Katherine Heiny
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been hearing amazing things about this novel and I have to say that hype was definitely right about this one! Such an engaging and interesting story! Graham, Audra and Matthew are such interesting characters and following their daily lives in this novel is just wonderful! It's a difficult novel to describe compellingly which is one of the things that makes it just that much more special! My advice - just read it! It's so wonderful! Katherine Heiny is such an astute and insightful writer! She excels at making the characters and their daily lives incredibly interesting and compelling! I didn't want to stop reading it. Ultimately, it's a intimate examination of a family in New York - the good, the bad and the ugly. And it's such a great read! I highly recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment