Sunday, October 30, 2016

Review: A Life In Parts by Bryan Cranston

A Life in PartsA Life in Parts by Bryan Cranston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a huge Bryan Cranston fan after watching him in Breaking Bad and other things. But, wow, now I'm an even bigger fan of the actor and man. He's a fascinating guy. Very real and honest. This is a man who takes great care in each and every thing he does. I loved learning about his path to improve his craft as well as his time in Hollywood. Learning about his family and his growing up was also fascinating and gave me a new perspective on him and his work. This is a memoir that I couldn't stop reading. It's so compelling and interesting. He's led quite a life ...

I think this memoir shines whenever he speaks about acting and his passion for his work. I loved hearing about his perspective on some of the projects he's worked on. If you are a Cranston fan OR if you are considering/pursuing a career in the dramatic arts, this may well be a great fit for you.

NOTE: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment