Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Review: Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner

Who Do You LoveWho Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am surprised by how much I enjoyed this novel! It really spoke to me but perhaps that is because it has some parallels to my own relationship with my husband who I consider to be my soul mate. We have been in and out of each others lives since I was 14 but I always knew he was the one.

Anyway, back to the novel ... it's a really well paced story, that allows you to get both character's perspective of what's been happening. I think this is a heartfelt and beautiful story about the paths life takes and how we never know where we'll end up! I think the love story was very realistic and honest. It felt real.

I really enjoyed this new one from Jennifer Weiner! I did miss her trademark funny dialogue which I didn't see much here but overall, yet another good book from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment