Monday, December 7, 2015

Review: Harriet Wolf's Seventh Book of Wonders: A Novel by Julianna Baggott

Harriet Wolf's Seventh Book of Wonders: A NovelHarriet Wolf's Seventh Book of Wonders: A Novel by Julianna Baggott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this novel - such a great story about three generations of women. I loved how the story unfolded and how the author used Harriet Wolf's books to tell that story in a really unique way.

There is so much texture in this novel - both in the characters and the world that Baggott has created for those characters. Everyone is flawed and interesting and come across quite real. It was a fun and interesting adventure!

I definitely recommend this one ... it was such a pleasure to read!There is a mystical sort of feel to this novel - it's lyrical and even magical. I found it unlike anything I've ever read. This would be a great book for a book club to read and discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment