Saturday, July 6, 2013

Review: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More FunThe Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'm not sure what to even say about this one. It was ok, it was fine. But, I didn't find anything remotely earth shattering here. Just a lot of common sense, honestly. Since I've been doing some work in the area of my own happiness, I was hoping this book might offer me some insight into areas to explore. And I guess it did that but I just felt like the areas explored in this book were pretty obvious and not remotely new to me. Anyway, it was certainly an easy read that I was able to dip in and out of as I could since I read it on my phone when I was waiting for things or found myself without a book. But, all in all, I think there are other books I'd prefer to have read than this one. Not a bad read just not a very memorable read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment