Sunday, February 14, 2010

Review: The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker

 

My rating: 5 stars

If you enjoy reading a good, quality story with excellent writing, then this is the book for you! I have to say that the plot is outstanding, the writing was amazing and beautiful, at times poetic, and the characters were wonderful. I enjoyed every moment of reading this book. There is a lot of profound stuff hidden in the beautiful writing which is always wonderful - I kept feeling like I'd found a little gem as I read on! I found the characters to be complex, realistic, and in many ways inspiring. There isn't a great deal of action per se, it's just a beautifully written story with wonderfully engaging characters that I didn't want to leave when the book ended. The subtlety with which Baker weaves all the characters and their stories together is simply magic! I loved this one and definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment