Sunday, February 18, 2018

Long Shot by Kelly Jamieson

Long Shot (Last Shot, #3)Long Shot by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this series and this one did not disappoint! I've been looking forward to Cade's story and Kelly Jamieson definitely delivered an amazing story! Cade and Reese are a fantastic, multi-faceted couple. They are not in any way perfect. They are complex, struggling people who begin to help heal each other. I love Reece's dog and how that storyline was weaved into the overall story. Quite well written, expertly paced, great character development. It has all the elements of a good romance! This one grabbed me and swept me up. I did not want to put it down and yet I didn't want it to end. I don't think you have to read this series in order but I think you'll get a lot of extra enjoyment if you do! I definitely recommend this one! Happy reading!

This one comes out on February 27th so be sure to make a note to pick it up then!

Note: I received an ARC copy of this book from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment