Sunday, February 18, 2018

Bad for You by J. Daniels

Bad for You (Dirty Deeds, #3)Bad for You by J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really loved this romance. The hero and heroine were outstanding! This one really excelled at the relationship development - this isn't a relationship that comes quickly or easily. Which makes it all the more satisfying to see where it goes. The hero is broken and complex. The heroine has such a compelling personality and story. The two of them together is just magic. This is a story that is heartwarming and full of hope. It doesn't wrap everything up perfectly as it feels more realistic than that to me. But, it's themes of redemption and healing are so beautifully done that I didn't want to put this book down. It's extremely readable and compelling! I hadn't read the first two books in this series but I don't feel as if I missed anything. I do want to go back and read the first two since this one was so fantastic!

NOTE: I received an ARC of this novel from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment