Sunday, February 18, 2018

Bittersweet by Jacquie Underdown

Bittersweet (Brothers of the Vine, #1)Bittersweet by Jacquie Underdown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a really fantastic romance. It's very sweet and sentimental feeling as it really revolves around a family. There is a great deal of emotion in this one. It's not a funny book. It's an emotional and moving story. This is one that definitely made me cry ... ok, it made me sob. But, in a good way - in that way that a beautiful and moving story will tug at your heartstrings. Jacquie Underdown has written such a wonderful book that I highly recommend. It's not a fun or raunchy romance ... it's sweet and lovely. It was such a nice change of pace for me after reading a lot of less emotional romance lately. I really enjoyed this one and definitely recommend it.

NOTE: The publisher provided me an ARC copy of this book for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment