Sunday, February 18, 2018

Infraction by Rachel Van Dyken

Infraction (Players Game, #2)Infraction by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this romance and look forward to going back and reading the first book. And I'm eager for the 3rd book to come out since it will wrap up quite a bit that began with this novel. I've been reading a lot of romances with the overprotective brother trope so I was concerned this one would be just another book with that trope. And yet, Rachel Van Dyken really delivered a unique and interesting novel with this one. I thought the storyline was well done and the couple at the center was really well done. It has a little bit of it all - humor, romance, etc. I really enjoyed this couple and all of the characters surrounding them. I really liked the world that was created here and I can't wait to go back to visit!

NOTE: This ARC was provided by the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment