Saturday, July 18, 2015

Review: The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon

The Night SisterThe Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I tend to enjoy Jennifer McMahon's fiction - the suspense, the possibility of things going bump in the night, etc. This particular one really worked for me. I enjoyed the story, the characters and the atmosphere created in the novel. It grabbed me right away, kept me guessing throughout and I found the ending to be satisfying. Definitely creepy. The story explores family secrets and dynamics as well as friendship. It was all fantastic and I really enjoyed it. I don't want to give too much away because I think that McMahon unravels the story quite well.

This will be published on August 4, 2015 and I definitely recommend this one, especially if you're a fan os suspense and don't mind the creepy factor in your fiction!

NOTE: ARC provided by the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment