Thursday, February 7, 2013

Favorites of 2012

I know that I'm a bit late with this one but I still wanted to share! I read quite a few great books in 2012 ... but I still have plenty more I want to read in 2013!

My favorite book in 2012 was undoubtedly Tell The Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt! It was an amazing read that I didn't want to put down! I cannot recommend it enough! If you haven't read it, make this your next book to read!!

My other favorites (in no particular order) were -

1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
3. Broken Harbour by Tana French
4.  The Middlesteins by Jami Attenburg
5. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
6. Quiet by Susan Cain
7. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
8. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
9. The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
10. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter

There it is ... my top books of 2012! I highly recommend any book on this list! What are your favorite books of 2012? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment