I've made a list of books that I want to be sure that I get to this year. Many have been on my TBR for entirely too long and others are book club books that I never got to. There are a number that are on my physical bookshelves that I tend to ignore for books on my Nook. So, here we are ... my planned reading for 2013 ...
Twelve Book Club Books to Read in 2013 -
1. Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk
2. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
3. The Art of Fielding
4. The Bells
5. The Last Child (read in January - one down!)
6. World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
7. One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
8. The Surgeon
9. Never Knowing
10. Sworn to Silence
11. The Long Walk
12. The Sisters Brothers
Other Books on the 2013 List -
2. The Monsters of Templeton
3. The End of Your Life Book Club
5. The Twelve
6. The Casual Vacancy
7. The Orphan Master's Son (on my list but I just abandoned it 60 pages in - perhaps I'll try again later)
8. Behind the Beautiful Forevers
I'd also like to start the Jack Reacher series, continue to read the Michael Connelly series and perhaps try a Jo Nesbo novel.
There is a first go at a 2013 plan but I'm sure I'll be adding adidtional books as I go ... what are you planning to read in 2013? I'd love to hear about your plans!