Saturday, February 9, 2013

Books I Want To Read in 2013

I've made a list of books that I want to be sure that I get to this year. Many have been on my TBR for entirely too long and others are book club books that I never got to. There are a number that are on my physical bookshelves that I tend to ignore for books on my Nook. So, here we are ... my planned reading for 2013 ...

Twelve Book Club Books to Read in 2013 -

1. Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk
2. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
3. The Art of Fielding
4. The Bells
5. The Last Child (read in January - one down!)
6. World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
7. One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
8. The Surgeon
9. Never Knowing
10. Sworn to Silence
11. The Long Walk
12. The Sisters Brothers

Other Books on the 2013 List

1. Arcadia
2. The Monsters of Templeton
3. The End of Your Life Book Club
4. Cinder
5. The Twelve
6. The Casual Vacancy
7. The Orphan Master's Son (on my list but I just abandoned it 60 pages in - perhaps I'll try again later)
8. Behind the Beautiful Forevers

I'd also like to start the Jack Reacher series, continue to read the Michael Connelly series and perhaps try a Jo Nesbo novel. 

There is a first go at a 2013 plan but I'm sure I'll be adding adidtional books as I go ... what are you planning to read in 2013? I'd love to hear about your plans! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment