Thursday, June 21, 2012

Review: The Violets of March by Sarah Jio

The Violets of MarchThe Violets of March by Sarah Jio

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a surprise this nice little novel was! It was sweet and utterly readable! Definitely a nice summer read! I loved the characters and the setting - Sarah Jio does a fantastic job creating both great characters and a setting that comes to life.

There were definitely flaws here but I can easily overlook them because I was so swept up into the novel that I barely noticed them until after I was finished reading. I figured out the mystery very early on but that fact didn't detract from the story for me. And I think some of the story elements were pretty unrealistic. BUT, I think its a nice, engaging read that will capture your attention!

I really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a light, engaging read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment