Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Review: Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

Wintergirls 










Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved how Laurie Halse Anderson took a current issue facing adolescents and made it come alive for me. It was fantastic! I found it to be so compelling that I didn't want to put it down. I found it both breathtaking and yet heartbreaking. I felt the book physically which is always a treat. Excellent book that I definitely recommend. I will say that the author uses some interesting methods to tell her stories which I love but know that many other reviewers were not as enthusiastic about. I've only read a few of Anderson's books but I plan to keep checking them all out because I have found that she does not disappoint!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment