Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Review: The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly


The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly
My rating: 4 stars

I just loved Callie and this entire book was a joy to read. So refreshing and captivating! I love a girl like Callie and I'm so glad that I read this if for no reason other than she's an amazing character! But, even better, the book itself is wonderful too - the story is refreshing, interesting and well written. I loved how Kelly made the characters, the place and the time in history come to life within the pages of this book. I felt as if I was there with them. I really enjoyed every moment of reading this book and loved the relationship between Callie and her grandfather. He was also a remarkable character! I definitely recommend this book! It's excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment