Saturday, December 9, 2017

Review: Only You by Addison Fox

Only You (The Brooklyn Brotherhood, #4)Only You by Addison Fox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Although part of an existing series (of which I've only read the 3rd book), I do think this worked just fine as a stand alone novel. I enjoyed how the background of the series was tied into this particular story. This was a solid romance that engaged me throughout. I really liked both of the primary characters ... although the hero's name (Fender) was pretty annoying to me. I'm just not a fan of the name. The overall message - love can conquer all - was really well done in this novel. I enjoyed the way the various characters came together and overcame the obstacles before them. I definitely think I'll be going back and read the first two books in the series. I enjoy the world that Addison Fox creates in this series and look forward to revisiting the earlier books.

Note: Thank you to the publisher for providing an ARC for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment