Saturday, December 9, 2017

Review: A Crazy Kind of Love by Mary Ann Marlowe

A Crazy Kind of LoveA Crazy Kind of Love by Mary Ann Marlowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It took me a little to get into this one but once I did, I was IN. This was a nice, light romance with an interesting story line. I loved the chemistry between the characters and the side characters were all well drawn and had depth. It was interesting to think about the paparazzi angle and how it must feel to be a person who does that for a living. I really enjoyed everything about this one. So cute and memorable! I enjoyed the fact that this one was heavy on the sweet stuff and didn't have the usual angst and difficulty that many romances have. It was simply a love story with an interesting plot wrapped around it. Very good book!

Note: Thank you to the publisher for providing me with an ARC for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment