Sunday, December 31, 2017

Review: Can't Forget You by Rachel Lacey

Can't Forget You (Risking it All, #3)Can't Forget You by Rachel Lacey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although this is the third book in a series, I haven't read the first two books. This read very much like a stand alone. And I enjoyed it so much that I intend to go back and read the first two in the series. I love a reunited story line and this one is a really good one. The characters were all very well fleshed out. The relationship between the hero and heroine was really sweet. It was lovely to see them reunite and come together with a new start. The hero is a bit of a tortured soul which is also compelling. Watching them come together while he's working to heal himself was really interesting. The heroine (Jessica) is a smart, feisty character which was a nice contrast to the hero who was struggling emotionally. All in all, this was a really nice, sweet romance. I definitely enjoyed it and plan to read more of the series!

NOTE: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment