Monday, August 14, 2017

Review: Don't Call Me Sweetheart by Codi Gary

Don't Call Me Sweetheart (Something Borrowed #1)Don't Call Me Sweetheart by Codi Gary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this story was quite fun. I liked the hero a lot and thought he was everything you’d want in a hero – funny, passionate, charming and relentless. Marley was also an interesting character – although I didn’t love her quite as much as Luke. The side characters were well fleshed out and I did enjoy seeing their stories come alive as well. I was not a fan of the villain in this one – she was too much. I know that was the point but she was so too much that it was almost annoying. The journey of Luke and Marley was a really good read. Very charming and heart-warming!

NOTE: Thanks to the publisher for providing a copy of this book to me for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment