Monday, September 21, 2015

Review: Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes: A Novel by Jules Moulin

Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes: A NovelAlly Hughes Has Sex Sometimes: A Novel by Jules Moulin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a fun little book! Immensely readable and engaging! It was a fairly light read but so much fun. I really liked the characters and how the story played out. This one is a little quirky and a little funny ... and definitely a little sexy! But, in the best way! I love books that capture my imagination and make me not want to put the book down and this was one of those. So light and fun!

I loved Ally - she is such an interesting and compelling character. I loved following her life and seeing her view of the world play out in this novel. She's such a fantastic character. The pacing is fast, the writing very quick and concise. I read somewhere that the author wrote for television which totally makes sense to me. This book really reads like a well written TV show but in novel form.

I really found this book to be a delight! I am looking forward to seeing what Jules Moulin brings us next! Definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment