Friday, May 8, 2015

The Tusk That Did the Damage by Tania James

The Tusk That Did the DamageThe Tusk That Did the Damage by Tania James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this novel which gave me an entirely new insight into the ivory trade. I was concerned that having part of the story narrated by an elephant but I think that was a really great way to give a new perspective to the story. Really great story which gave a well rounded look at the impact of the ivory trade on elephants, poachers and those trying to protect the elephants. Definitely recommend this novel, especially if you're interested in elephants or the ivory trade.

Another novel that gives great insight into elephants is Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult which I really loved. These two novels could be great companions to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment