Saturday, May 9, 2015

Review: Lawless In Leather by Melanie Scott

Lawless In Leather (New York Saints, #3)Lawless In Leather by Melanie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this novel, the 3rd book in the New York Saints series. It gave me exactly what I've come to expect from Melanie Scott's work - a great story, interesting characters, and witty dialogue! I was eager to read this particular installment as it centers around Malachi who has been a bit more evasive than the others throughout the series. I was eager to learn more about him and better understand his character. I found the romance between him and Raina to be very believable and interesting. They are not my favorite New York Saints couple (I think that has to be Maggie and Alex) but I really did enjoy their story.

I truly love the world that Melanie Scott creates in this series and highly recommend it regardless of whether or not you're a baseball fan. These stories are so fantastic - full of great chemistry and interesting characters. Really great modern romances! Can't wait to see what's coming next ...

NOTE: I received an ARC of this book from Net Galley for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment