Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Review: The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King

The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower, #2)The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why in the world did I wait so long to read this series???? I could kick myself ... but I am so glad that I've found it now! It's just fantastic! I loved this one even more than the first in the series. I did not want to put it down! Despite the fact that I still have a bunch of questions, I feel like I'm getting a better hold on the world that Stephen King is creating here and I love the characters that we're introduced to in this novel. WOW! Just fantastic ... the pacing is fantastic, the creativity in the story is amazing and the entire thing just comes together so well!

Although I got some answers to questions that I had in the first book, I have a dozen more which makes me so excited to get to the next novel in the series! I cannot wait to see where Stephen King will take me next!

I really am beginning to understand why so many people are so passionate about this series ... I definitely recommend it to King fans and those who aren't fans of his horror fiction. This is something entirely different. I think it might be the best of King! Can't wait for the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment