Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mini Review: Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen by Susan Gregg Gilmore

Looking for Salvation at the Dairy QueenLooking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen by Susan Gregg Gilmore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Although this was a quick, easy read, it wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped. I don't think there is anything particularly outstanding here although it was ok. I'm not sure this one is going to stick with me over time but I did enjoy the reading of it. This one is very sweet and pleasant but I'm not sure that it will blow you away. If you enjoy southern fiction, this is a good one to check out. It's not the best of southern fiction but its worth a read! I'm eager to read her second novel as I've heard good things!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment