Saturday, February 5, 2011

Review: Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich

Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, #16)Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been less and less interested in this series, particularly after the last book which was BAD! Really bad. This book was better, a little more like the series was earlier on. Although it's not as good as it could be. I listen to these books via audiobook now because I love the narrator. And, she really helps to make these books come alive for me even when the content itself is less than it could be!

There are definitely flaws with this one but I did laugh out loud quite a few times (usually because of Lula who I adore!). It was a very quick book ... I finished it in no time. It's an escapist series that I use as a filler between heavier books. And this one was definitely better than #15 but not as good as some of the earlier books! If you're a Stephanie Plum fan, I recommend it! Otherwise, you may want to find something else to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment