Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Review: Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?: And Other Questions You Should Have Answers to When You Work in the White House by Alyssa Mastromonaco

Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?: And Other Questions You Should Have Answers to When You Work in the White HouseWho Thought This Was a Good Idea?: And Other Questions You Should Have Answers to When You Work in the White House by Alyssa Mastromonaco
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a fun and interesting book. Mastromonaco has such an amazing voice. I really enjoyed learning about her employment path. The behind the scenes look at Obama’s election and presidency was just fascinating! As a political junkie, I learned a lot about the pieces and parts of political life that the general public doesn’t normally get to see. I also think this is a good book for young women to read since there is a lot of great career and life advice weaved into her memoir. Mastromonaco is a very unique personality and I really wish I could meet her one day. I appreciate her honesty in this book – the humor and difficult moments balanced one another quite well. If you have an interest in politics or working in politics, I think this book would be a great one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment