Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review: Rad Women Worldwide: Artists and Athletes, Pirates and Punks, and Other Revolutionaries Who Shaped History by Kate Schatz

Rad Women Worldwide: Artists and Athletes, Pirates and Punks, and Other Revolutionaries Who Shaped HistoryRad Women Worldwide: Artists and Athletes, Pirates and Punks, and Other Revolutionaries Who Shaped History by Kate Schatz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! What an amazing book! In a year that the political landscape hasn't been particularly woman friendly, it makes me so happy to read a book like this which showcases A LOT of strong women! Although I consider myself pretty up to speed on great women in history, I was shocked at how much ground was covered in this book that was new to me. LOVE this book in every way!

The book itself is so beautiful - bright colors, beautiful illustrations by Miriam Klein Stahl and the wonderful writing by Kate Schatz! It all comes together for a fascinating, engaging read! The book is a work of art and so inspiring!

I cannot wait to share it with my own daughter so she can see how many ways women can impact the world! Such a wonderful book!

NOTE: received this book for free from the publisher for a honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment