Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review: The Romanovs: The Final Chapter by Robert K. Massie

The Romanovs: The Final ChapterThe Romanovs: The Final Chapter by Robert K. Massie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've always had a bit of fascination about the Romanovs, especially the fact that there are so many who claimed to be the children. My dad suggested that I might like this book, especially if I was interested in the imposter piece since a large chunk of the book focuses on those individuals.

I found this book to be very informative and I feel like it gave me a great sense of what took place and how everything flowed from that. There was so much detail explored in this book, that it sometimes even felt too detailed.

If you have interest in this family, what happened when they were executed and how it was possible that so many claimed to be members of this family, this is probably the perfect book for you! If you aren't interested in any of that, this book won't be particularly interesting to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment