Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Review: V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton

V is for Vengeance (Kinsey Millhone, #22)V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sometimes I wonder if my love of each of the Kinsey Millhone books is because they are great books or because I've missed the characters so much that my excitement to visit with them again makes me automatically think highly of them. Either way, I love this series. Without a doubt one of my favorite series of all time.

This particular novel was well written with an interesting plot that kept me engaged throughout. Sue Grafton continues to deliver fantastic stories, with compelling plotting and excellent character development. That is what I love about this series and look forward to when I hear that the next one is coming!

Kinsey just plain rocks! She's such a fantastic character - sharp, witty and complex. I love to see where things take her ... how she grows in some ways and regresses in others. She's one of my favorite characters! I did miss Henry a bit in this one as he typically takes a greater role in the story but I always love the sections with Rosie and William!

All in all, this was a solid addition to the series and I really enjoyed it. If you're a Kinsey fan, you'll love this one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment