Sunday, August 1, 2010

Top Ten Picks: Series


One of my favorite book bloggers, Random Ramblings, has been doing a top ten picks series for a few months now. I've been meaning to join in but I keep forgetting! So, I'm going to be playing along, catching up! They are on week 17 of these so I'll be doing a number of these for the next little bit, trying to catch up! This is my first ...

Top Ten Picks: Series

This is tough for me because I'm a big fan of the series ... but here are my top ten series (in no particular order) ...

1. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2. Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton
3. Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
4. Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
5. Rachel Morgan/The Hollows series by Kim Harrison
6. Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
7. Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
8. Kinsey Millhone series by Sue Grafton
9. Nina Reilly series by Perri O'Shaughnessy
10. Harper Connelly series by Charlaine Harris

And that's my top ten ... what's yours? I'd love to hear about series that you read that I might want to check out! Leave me some comments and introduce me to some of your favorites! Also, I just realized that ALL of my picks are written by women! How cool is that!

1 comment:

  1. Great list, Amy. I, too, have been meaning to join in with these Top Ten Picks, but I find it hard to make the lists! Everyone keeps confirming that I really need to read the Outlander series. It's quite the commitment, but maybe I'll start it this winter.

    ReplyDelete