Sunday, March 29, 2015

Review: Clean Slate by Martha Stewart

Clean Slate: A Cookbook and Guide: Reset Your Health, Detox Your Body, and Feel Your BestClean Slate: A Cookbook and Guide: Reset Your Health, Detox Your Body, and Feel Your Best by Martha Stewart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was really hopeful about this cookbook but it wasn't quite what I was expecting based on the description. Although I think this cookbook offers a lot, particularly to those interested in healthy eating and increasing whole foods in your diet. There are a lot of resources in the book that can help clarify and educate the reader on all things whole foods. The book itself is well made with nice, heavy pages and contains great photographs of the food. I really like that there are photos for almost all of the recipes in the cookbook which is always a plus for me. All in all, I recommend this to those who are serious about whole foods and healthy eating, particularly those interested in a comprehensive resource, including recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment