Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Review: The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain

The Silent SisterThe Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think Diane Chamberlain is one of those authors who steadily offer solid books that are extremely readable, interesting and are a good break from heavy literary fiction. I'm always eager to read her newest offering!

This novel, like most of the others I've read by her, is a really great read! Great characters, interesting plot, fascinating twists and turns! Very readable - they flow nicely with excellent plotting! I think I've mentioned this in reviews of her other novels but Chamberlain excels at capturing the relationships and emotions of her characters in a way that makes you feel a part of the very world she's created. It's the heart of what makes a Diane Chamberlain book so compelling!

There were some flaws in this one which is why I only gave it 4 stars but they are easily ignored or overlooked flaws. They nagged at me a bit but I was ultimately able to let them go and just enjoy the ride!

All in all, I really enjoyed this novel and definitely recommend it, particularly if you're a Diane Chamberlain fan! This story was really quite good and is worth the read!

NOTE: I received an e-galley of this novel from the publisher for my honest review.This novel comes out for publication on October 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment