Friday, May 24, 2013

Review: Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham

Someday, Someday, MaybeSomeday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Lauren Graham's work so I was really excited to find out she'd written a novel and couldn't wait to read it! And I am so glad that I did! What a nice little book!

I found the story to be very engaging and I enjoyed the characters. The relationships in the book, particularly the friendships, were really well done! I thought the story was well paced and was ultimately more than a romance. It had elements of romance, of course, but it was more than that which was something that I appreciated.

I enjoyed getting to see some of what aspiring actors go through ... wow, so glad acting is not my passion! It can be a brutal business! I really liked the main character in this book - flaws and all! She was certainly a well rounded character which isn't always the case in these sorts of novels.

I was so happy to see that Lauren Graham can write! Although there were some flaws (many of which are common first novel flaws), I really enjoyed the time I spent reading this book. I already knew that Lauren Graham is witty, clever and charming ... but it is nice to see how well that translated into a really good novel! I found it charming and sweet! This is one that I definitely recommend!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment