Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review: Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris

Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, #13)Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was a bit hesitant going into this novel given how the series has not been wow'ing me for some time. Which is a shame since I love Sookie and the world that Charlaine Harris created with this series! But, since this is the final novel in the series, I felt like I wanted to see this series through.

And, all in all, I was pleased with how Charlaine Harris ended this one. I've heard a lot of negative reviews about this one but I thought it was pretty good. Not great, not perfect ... but a solid read. I happen to like how the author ended things in this novel but I can understand the disappointment if you'd hoped for a different resolution.

I went in expecting to hate this one so I was pleased to find that I actually enjoyed this final book in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment