Saturday, April 6, 2013

Two Mini Reviews

Bank 3.0: Why Banking Is No Longer Somewhere You Go But Something You DoBank 3.0: Why Banking Is No Longer Somewhere You Go But Something You Do by Brett King
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I read this with my team at work. Given that we work in the banking industry, it was interesting to think through the future of banking and how we, in our day to day work, can help shape the future of the bank we support. But, it's not a very enjoyable read although it's not difficult. A lot of the stats are used over and over which became a bit monotonous. But, all in all, it was OK. Worth a read if you're passionate about banking or if you are particularly interested in how banks are changing.

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These books are my favorite guilty pleasure books! And this one was fantastic! Although not my favorite of the series, I enjoyed this one better than the book prior. I do think JR Ward did good by Tohr which I was worried about. Looking forward to #11 ...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment