Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop TalkingQuiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so surprised by how much I loved this book! I think its FANTASTIC! And it helped explain a lot of how I experience the world and why certain things do and do not work for me. Being an introvert can be very tricky in today's society and I found this book so reassuring!

This book is very readable. It's a pretty quick read, moving fast & keeping the readers attention consistently. The variety of situations and topics covered in the book were great. There was a good mix of explanation, tips and examples within the book.

I think this would be good for both introverts AND extroverts to read - to help us all understand one another better. I can think of a number of people in my own life that I wish would read this so they can better understand some of the choices that I make instead of treating me as if I'm crazy for those choices. I think it would be valuable for ALL of us to better understand one another and work together to honor the BEST in everyone!

I strongly recommend this one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment