Monday, September 11, 2017

Review: The Idea of You by Robinne Lee

The Idea of YouThe Idea of You by Robinne Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had no idea what I was getting into with this book. I’d heard several of my bookish friends talk about how good this one was and I needed something light as a palette cleanser so I picked it up. And WOW! One of the best romances I’ve ever read … It’s a beautiful story and the characters were outstanding. It’s essentially the story of an older woman with a teenaged daughter who meets a much younger man who is a member of a boy band that her daughter loves. Their story was so well told. The challenges faced by Solene in the book were so well explored. This is one of those books that literally swept me away into another world. I didn’t want to put it down. It’s emotional depth is outstanding. The skill it takes to make a reader FEEL so much from just the words on a page … it’s amazing! Highly recommend this one! It’s wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment