Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Review: Dare to Love by Carly Phillips

Dare to Love (Dare to Love, #1)Dare to Love by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another new series for me … I picked this one up randomly and could not put it down! It captivated me immediately. Ian Dare and Riley Taylor just grabbed onto me and did not let go. Very hot, lots of romance and sex. The chemistry between Ian and Riley just flies off the page. It’s so powerful. The background story with the siblings and their family drama felt a little out there. And yet, Phillips made me believe it and see its impact despite it being a bit out of this world. Very much about family as well as love. It did feel as if they fell into each other awful fast … I missed some of that early relationship building but it eventually worked itself out. Ultimately, the book was really good. Off to read the rest of the series!

NOTE: I've already read #2 and it was fantastic! And I'm half way through #3 and enjoying it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment