Thursday, November 9, 2017

Review: Origin by Dan Brown

Origin (Robert Langdon, #5)Origin by Dan Brown
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It's so hard to review this one for me. I love Dan Brown and the Robert Langdon series as a whole. It's just good, fun fiction! But, this one didn't work for me at all. It felt like it took FOREVER to finish. I kept hoping it would pick up. The only reasons I finished it were that I wanted to give Dan Brown a chance and I was curious how it would end. It felt like there was nothing new and exciting here. It felt repetitive and uninspiring. You hope that a series will continue to build and bring new things to the table, to keep it exciting. But, this one missed the mark for me. I hope this was an anomaly and future books will bring something new to the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment