Monday, April 25, 2011

Review: The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen

The Peach KeeperThe Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

She's done it again! I love Sarah Addison Allen and keep expecting for her to release a book that I don't fall in love with! Lucky for me ... she never lets me down! Every single on of her books were the kind of books that pull me right in and don't let me go until the last page. They are the kind of books that you want to carry around with you until you finish every last moment. Yet, I'm almost depressed when they end and I have to wait for the next one! This novel was just like they all are for me ...captivating, interesting, and lovely!

These are lighter books - certainly not great literature - but definitely worthy if you appreciate a good story that is written well. Although I'm not a fan of magical realism, Sarah Addison Allen ican pull me into the magic of the worlds she creates. I never question it, it never feels out of place. She has a way of mixing magic and southern charm in a way that blows me away every single time!

If only she would write longer novels .... I'll be here, waiting for the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment